Is a previous abortion part of your story?
You are not alone!
Over 30% of women have experienced abortion in their past.
Some women experience feelings of sadness or loss afterward. Can you relate with any of the following?
- Do you tend to think of your life in terms of ‘before’ and ‘after’ the abortion?
- Do you feel reluctant to to talk about abortion, or do you feel guilt, anger, or sorrow when discussing your own abortion?
- Have you begun or increased the use of drugs or alcohol since the abortion, or do you have an eating disorder?
- Do you have lingering feelings of resentment or anger toward people involved in your abortion decision?
- Have you found yourself avoiding or becoming overly dependent on relationships since your abortion?
- Do you have nightmares or flashbacks related to the abortion?
If you answered yes to two or more of these questions, please consider reaching out to us.
At Bella, we want you to know it’s okay to talk about those feelings.
We offer support for women who have experienced abortion, or those who are contemplating abortion but wrestling emotions. Call us today at 330-236-8523 to be connected with one of our trained personnel.